We believe that there are three basic criteria for a useful and human architecture:
- It should be economically feasible.
- It should be technologically sound
- It should be environmentally attractive.
Our initial project approach is analytical. We listen to our clients, analyze their needs, and design buildings that really work for them and exceed their expectations.
We feel that a building’s design should complement the context and landscape where appropriate. Thus, our Design Philosophy could be described as “Contextualism”. Our buildings blend in comfortably with their environments, both man made and the natural landscape.
We emphasize in our designs:
- Efficient, functional circulation
- Human-scaled spaces
- Cheerful, bright interiors
- Colors and forms related to program
- Community or corporate themes
- Sustainable / energy conscious design
- Functional and aesthetic lighting
- Daylighting, views, social spaces
- Attractive landscaping